For so many people, asking the question is actually really important, and they actually plan it for weeks if not months. Well, I actually understand why it is like that, choosing the right moment, time and place is actually one of the best things that you can do when you want to pop the question and ask that person who you love to marry you. If you are planning a proposal, you should make sure that they are everything that you can live with for the rest of your life. Well, after all the considerations, if you plan on popping the question, here are some places, where you can do the proposal.
- Verona in Italy does indeed seem like the perfect place to pop the question, doesn’t it? While it does seem a little cheesy (pun intended), it does actually seem to be the perfect place. Cheesy because this is where the whole Romeo and Juliet story happened. This place is actually the perfect place for a love pilgrimage.
- Santorini, Greece is actually one of the most famous locations in the world, and it also proves to be one of the most romantic islands as well. The white and blue-domed churches and the amazingly beautiful cliff towns bundled with the legendary sunsets over the amazingly turquoise sea make it one of the best places where you can make the proposal happen. It also happens to be a personal favorite of mine.
- The cliffs in Ireland are actually really secluded, and it would also prove to be the ultimate romantic destination. Especially the Emerald Isle is filled with some of the most amazing and lush green rolling hills with the charming seaside village vibe. You should actually do it at either sunrise or sunset for the perfect and most romantic setting.
- We cannot precisely make a list of romantic places in the world and not include Paris, France, can we? Paris happens to be one of the most romantic places in the world and will always be that. I know that it is not original but doesn’t it sound perfect for proposing to your soul mate on the Eiffel Tower on a bridge overlooking the Eiffel Tower with some background French music playing, at sunset. It is actually perfect, and there is nothing better than this.
- Venice is actually very well known for its canals, and it also happens to be really romantic. You will enjoy panoramic views of the legendary lagoon, and it is perfect for a grand proposal. A lot of couples have had great stories here indeed and you can too.