Stay comfortable with the best facilities you can get in the wilds.
High-speed internet connection.
Traditional delicacies made with fresh vegetables and spices.
Keep your business up to date with the perfect workspace.
Best quality service with highly skilled staff.
Get safe and secure parking reserved for your arrival.
24/7 HOUR ROOM SERVICE
Call at any time for food and amenities.
CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED
Take a tour through our resort and accommodations to check out the best points of our stay.
$500 / month
Book our top-quality rooms to avail all the benefits.
$1200 / month
Check into our luxury rooms and receive complimentary services.
Summer special Offer
Get added discounts and complimentary drinks on your welcome in our summer packages.
What Our Clients Say
For so many people, asking the question is actually really important, and they actually plan it for weeks if not months. Well, I actually understand why it is like that, choosing the right moment, time and place is actually one of the best things that you can do when you want to pop the question and ask that person who you love to marry you. If you are planning a proposal, you should make sure that they are everything that you can live with for the rest of your life. Well, after all the considerations, if you plan on popping the question, here are some places, where you can do the proposal.
- Verona in Italy does indeed seem like the perfect place to pop the question, doesn’t it? While it does seem a little cheesy (pun intended), it does actually seem to be the perfect place. Cheesy because this is where the whole Romeo and Juliet story happened. This place is actually the perfect place for a love pilgrimage.
- Santorini, Greece is actually one of the most famous locations in the world, and it also proves to be one of the most romantic islands as well. The white and blue-domed churches and the amazingly beautiful cliff towns bundled with the legendary sunsets over the amazingly turquoise sea make it one of the best places where you can make the proposal happen. It also happens to be a personal favorite of mine.
- The cliffs in Ireland are actually really secluded, and it would also prove to be the ultimate romantic destination. Especially the Emerald Isle is filled with some of the most amazing and lush green rolling hills with the charming seaside village vibe. You should actually do it at either sunrise or sunset for the perfect and most romantic setting.
- We cannot precisely make a list of romantic places in the world and not include Paris, France, can we? Paris happens to be one of the most romantic places in the world and will always be that. I know that it is not original but doesn’t it sound perfect for proposing to your soul mate on the Eiffel Tower on a bridge overlooking the Eiffel Tower with some background French music playing, at sunset. It is actually perfect, and there is nothing better than this.
- Venice is actually very well known for its canals, and it also happens to be really romantic. You will enjoy panoramic views of the legendary lagoon, and it is perfect for a grand proposal. A lot of couples have had great stories here indeed and you can too.
Travelling is a food for soul, and the more you do it, the more wisdom you can carry with you. Along with the bliss that it offers, there are also proven health benefits of travelling. It is not just an activity to free your mind, but it is also meant for keeping it healthy, along with your body. Here are the seven scientific facts which proves that travel is good for your health.
You are exposed to new environments
Living in a single captive area can make your immune system weaker if it is suddenly exposed to the outside environment. But while you are travelling, you are exposed to different environments throughout which create stronger antibodies in your body which boosts your immune system in the process.
Your stress level goes down
While you are travelling, you are leaving behind the stress of your regular life. And it is also proven in science that travel increases your happiness and decrease your depression. In a study, it was shown that three days after vacation, the travelers felt more relaxed and less anxious. Their mood also changed with a great improvement, and the feeling lasted for a weeks.
You experience better brain health
When you find yourself in a new place, it gives your brain a lot of activities to keep you busy. You start adapting to new situations and become more aware, culturally and globally. It can develop your cognitive flexibility, keeping your mind sharp and flexible. It has also been observed that the people who travel have more creativity and a deeper sense of cultural awareness. They are also more open and emotionally stable than the rest.
You will have less risk of heart disease
Travelling away from home reduces the stress level and anxiety, which in turn keep the heart pumping normally. More and more people are preferring travelling to get back to being healthy rather than spending on therapies. A study showed that men and women who traveled annually were less likely to suffer from a heart disease.
You will be fit
Travelling is not roaming around sitting in a bus clicking pictures. It is a type of exercise which forces you to be active and walk. Even if we are not talking part in any adventure sports, mere walking through the market of a destination can contribute to being fit. You can take long walks on the beaches which will make your muscles work double the usual.
Earth has healing spots
This is as welcoming as it sounds. The hot springs of Turkey or Iceland which draws the healing properties. Soaking in these mineral-rich waaters can improve your skin and relieve any pain and stress. There are places where the earth powers are found to be healing and uplifting. Some of the famous energy points are pyramids of Egypt, Sedona, Mount Desert Island.
Book Here For pleasant Stay
Contact us today to book a room and also find out about special discounts and complimentary offers.